Friday, February 15, 2008

Emma

My daughter Emma - nearly six years old - came to me all aglow this morning. She lay at my feet on my bed all stretched out as if she hadn't a care in the world. "Mommy," she said, "I had a wonderful dream last night." "What was it about?" I asked. "I was a Queen," she answered. And as she did her cheeks blushed pink. "Really!" I replied. "What happened in your dream?" "I was wearing a long, beautiful dress," she said with hands gesturing downward, flowing. "Was there anything on your head?" I wondered aloud. "Yes, a crown." "Hmmmm, why was that such a wonderful dream?" "I just love feeling that way!" "What way?" And with a sigh she spoke one word . . . "Beauty." (Emma's dream, as told to her mother)

- In the book, Captivating written by Stasi Eldridge

.. I just couldn't wait to put that up! :)





No comments: