Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christine & Nathan

Here is the lovely lay-a-dee Christine, and her soon to be husband, Nathan. I did their engagement pictures this past weekend. It may be weird to post five pictures in the exact same spot. Buttheywereallsocute!

Not only was it my first time shooting at this gorgeous place in Ancaster, the Hermitage, but my first time shooting a couple on horses. To top it all off a group of people rode over on 6 horses trying to get a group picture. So Nathan schemingly asked if he could help with the picture :) and then politely if Christine and himself could get on the horses. 

I was tempted to put them in black and white, but with that hot pink scarf I couldn't...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the colours are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

the colours are wonderful!